Expectant Mother’s Rights
Contact Family Creations at (941)-747-9225 for help in making the decision that is right for you!
A birth mother should be commended and respected for bringing this precious life into the world. Adoption is a selfless and courageous decision made out of love. At Family Creations, we support your rights!
As an expectant mother, you have the right to:
- Participate in all phases of the adoption planning
- Request financial assistance and support (within the limits of the law) with pregnancy- and adoption related expenses; including medical care, maternity clothes, housing, transportation and support services
- Interview and meet as many prospective families as you choose, in order to make the best decision for you and your unborn baby
- Ask questions of the adopting family, and to receive information before making a decision
- Select the family who will raise your child
- Receive ongoing support throughout the adoption process and following the birth of your baby
- Counseling throughout your lifetime by Family Creations’ mental health counselors
- Be treated with dignity and respect for your selfless and loving decision
- Be happy and joyful knowing that you have given the precious gift of love to a family